Hello crafty friends,
The stamps are available to purchase from Downland Crafts online store! Use DTESHYLAA10 at checkout to get discount
1. Take an A2 size card – 5 1/2″ x 4 1/2″
2. Card front will be of size 5 1/4″x 4 1/4″
3. Stamp the mother’s day sentiment to the centre of the card front.
4. Then stamp the cherry blossom flower stamp randomly over the free space of the card front.
5. Water colour the images with zig watercolours and splatter the colours in the free space.
6. Added sequins and little hearts to beautify the card.
Hope you like it
Click here to view the entire stamp collection of Downland Crafts.
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!!
DT ELFSHARE THIS