The following applies to all Downland Crafts branded clear photopolymer stamps, digi stamps and Friday Freebie printables currently being offered by Downland Crafts.
- All designs remain the property of Downland Crafts and may not be reproduced and/or sold as your own.
- You are permitted to use the images, stamps and printables for personal use with no limitations.
- You are permitted to make and sell finished items using the images, stamps and printables for yourself, for charity or a small business, at craft fairs and online as long as they are handmade and not mass produced.
- You may not print out and sell any of our Friday Freebie printable backing paper downloads, digital stamps and beading projects in sheet form.
- You may not sell any of our Friday Freebie printable backing paper downloads, digital stamps and beading projects as downloads.
- You may not use these images, stamps and printables to make your own craft supplies, (stamps, toppers etc.) for re-sale.
- You may not use the images, stamps and printables in any logos, branding, web design, trademarks or stationery.
- You may not alter the images, stamps and printables in any way other than manually colour them in.
- You may not use these images, stamps and printables commercially.
- You may not reproduce these images, stamps and printables mechanically.
Should you wish to use the images, stamps and printables outside of these rules or need further clarification please contact us and we will do our best to answer your questions.
For all other brands we currently stock you will need to check with the manufacturer for their own Angel or Fair Use Policies.
Please note that our Downland Crafts branded designs contain artwork from multiple sources, some are designed in house, some are commissioned and some images are purchased with express permission for use in certain formats. With regards to bought in artwork we have obtained permission on your behalf for use as described above. All the artwork we use for our stamps including bought in and commissioned images are turned into stamp artwork by Downland Crafts in house.SHARE THIS