Here you will the terms and conditions for using our website, products and for booking our craft and gift fair events.
This website and all the information on it is owned and run by Downland Crafts a registered craft business located in Ireland. By visiting this website and/or purchasing something from it, you are deemed to have accepted the following terms and conditions.
All images, logos and text featured on www.downlandcrafts.ie remain the sole property of Downland Crafts. Reproduction of any part of this content is prohibited.
We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions without prior notice to you. Any updates will be applied to this page and it is your responsibility to read and check that you understand our latest terms and conditions on each visit.
Please visit our FAQs page for more detailed information on the following:
- Ordering Information
- Delivery Information
- Shipping Prices
- Estimated Transit Times
- Custom Stamps
- Back Orders
- Returns Policy
- Handmade Goods
- Prices for products and events are subject to change without notice.
- The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Every effort has been made to display the products accurately in respect of colour and size, however we cannot guarantee that your device will display of the colours exactly the same so your product may vary slightly from our images.
- After placing an order, you will receive an email from us to acknowledge receipt. Your order will be deemed accepted when we email you to confirm your order has been despatched, at which point a contract between you and us will become active.
- If we are unable to fulfil any part of your order, we will inform you of this by email. This maybe because the product is out of stock, or because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product. A refund will be issued for the price paid in respective of the affected item(s).
- Property, legal or beneficial, for any goods supplied by Downland Crafts shall only pass to the buyer once full payment has received for all the sums then owed by the buyer to the seller. Ownership shall pass to the buyer with possession of goods.
- We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any products or events that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any such modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation.
- We shall not be held liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any products that have been ordered on this website.
- For Downland Crafts branded products please read our full angel policy here.
- Booking applications will be acknowledged by email as soon as possible. All bookings must be paid for within 14 days of receiving the booking confirmation email. If the payment is not received within 14 days the space will be released for re-sale.
- You may only sell items you have listed on your booking form.
- We do not allow exhibitors to sell products featuring licensed character images unless you can provide details of your license to do so. Likewise if you are selling branded products you must be able to provide proof of legitimate purchase. Failure to produce documentation when asked will result in you being asked to remove those items from your table.
- Exhibitors are required to arrive before we open to the public and are not permitted to leave until the event is over.
- If you have any special requirements (i.e. Additional space for rails, request to be against a wall etc.) please indicate at the time of booking. Tables are allocated with careful consideration for the individual needs of each exhibitor as stipulated on their booking forms and changes cannot be made on the day.
- Cheques, bank drafts and postal orders should be made payable to Downland Crafts and sent to The Lodge, Derreskit, Killeshandra, Co. Cavan, H12 DA38.
- Only a certain number of stands in any one category will be allowed, however there will likely be multiple stands in each category per event.
- Spaces are allocated on a first come, first served basis and tables will be assigned randomly with every effort made to keep similar stands at a distance from each other.
- You are responsible for your own Public Liability Insurance, although it is not a legal requirement that you have it, nor do we insist that you do, please note that should there be an incident you will NOT be covered by Downland Crafts nor the venue unless the fault lies directly with them.
- Cancellations made more than 14 days before an event are subject to a €5 administration fee per space cancelled, the remaining balance will then be refunded. Any cancellations made less than 14 days before an event will NOT be refunded.
- If you wish to book for multiple events and spread the cost we can accept a deposit, (charged at €5 per stand), to secure your space, the balance will then be due and must be paid 28 days before the event or your space will be released for re-sale. Deposits are non-refundable.
- Every effort is made to advertise the event on social media, websites and in the local area using posters, flyers road signage, newspaper adverts and editorials, however footfall and sales cannot be guaranteed. We do not accept responsibility nor issue refunds if an event proves unsuccessful for any of our exhibitors, as many factors beyond our control can cause this.
Until further notice all exhibitors are required to wear a face mask and adhere to current COVID-19 government guidelines
For further information please contact us.SHARE THIS