Summer Craft and Gift Fair
Sunday 10th July, 2022
12.00pm – 5.00pm
Slieve Russell Hotel, Ballyconnell, Co. Cavan, H14 FE03.
DCCAGF039 €40.00 per table – SOLD OUT!
- Summer craft and gift fair
- Approximately 30 stands.
- Held indoors in the Woodford Suite.
- Stand will consist of one trestle table approximately six foot by 2 foot*, with white tablecloth plus 2 chairs.
- Set up is from 10.30am.
- All food and drink to be sold on stands must be pre-wrapped or in a sealed unit and not consumed on the premises, you may however provide small samples for tasting.
- You may NOT hang anything from the walls.
- If you have any special requirements such as needing space for a rail, please indicate so on your booking form.
- Please note payment is due within 14 days from your booking being accepted.
- We will send you the page link(s) to make payment.
- Your booking is not complete until payment has been received.
- Wi-Fi is available for phones, tablets, laptops and sum up machines.
- See our Facebook page for past event photos
*This is the standard table size. Most of the time we are able to double up the tables giving you 6 foot x 4 foot at this event, however, we cannot guarantee it so please be aware you may get a single table only.
Please read the terms and conditions as you must agree to them to submit your booking application form.
For general information on our fairs please see our events page.
We keep our table costs to a minimum whilst maintaining good exposure by advertising in the local newspaper, newsletters, social media, posters, flyers and road signage.
All COVID-19 protocols will be observed as they stand at the time of the event and are subject to change. These may include mandatory face coverings and/or vaccination/exemption certificates.
SOLD OUT CATEGORIES: Jewellery, Soap, Candles, Wax Melts, Fabric Crafts, Scentsy, Tropic Skincare.
FULLY BOOKED SUBJECT TO BOOKING COMPLETION