It’s Shylaa here, and I am back with a Christmas card featuring Nutcracker Fritz stamp. If you are a fan of nutcrackers, you will certainly love our new collection of nutcracker stamps. This card was super quick to make. To find out how I created this card, read on.
1. For this card, i have taken a red A5 card base. Then over a white card front, I stamped the gift image using candied apple distress ink. Adhered this stamped background card over the cardbase.
2. Then overlayed a white cardstock which is distressed with Wornlipstick and squeezed lemonade distress ink.
3. Spritzed some water over it, upon drying i stamped the sentiment at the bottom.
4. Now i stamped the nutcracker Fritz image on a white cardstock and coloured with watercolour pencils. Then fussy cut the image and adhered it over the distressed background with 3D foamtape.
5. Finally decorate the card with sequins
I hope you enjoyed reading the steps of making this card.
Click here For Entire Downland Crafts Stamp Collection! Use DTESHYLAA10 at checkout to get 10% discount.
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Wishing you a wonderful day