We welcome trade enquiries for DC branded items from all businesses whether you trade online or in a physical shop. We’re delighted that you’re interested in stocking our craft supplies such as Downland Crafts branded clear photopolymer stamps.
The list below applies to most trade enquiries.
- To qualify for a trade account you must be a registered business.
- Trade terms will be available on Downland Crafts branded items only.
- Once your account has been approved you will be given details of our trade prices.
- Orders can be placed by email after account is approved.
- Trade prices apply to orders of €100 or over with a minimum item quantity of 4.
- Postage charged at cost (approximately €13 for deliveries to Ireland). Deliveries to other countries may vary.
- All trade orders will be sent by registered post.
- Lead time on trade orders is a approximately 4 weeks from the date of the order.
However, being a small business ourselves we understand that sometimes whether you are trading online or in a physical shop, it’s not always easy to make the minimum order value for each company you wish to stock. Here at Downland Crafts you will still be considered for a discount on our stamps as an affiliate, this is assessed individually on a commission basis. If you’d like to be considered then please submit the application form as normal putting ‘Affiliate Account’ in the ‘Any Additional Information’ box being sure to add the average order size you would like to place and frequency. We will then get back to you as soon as possible with further information on how this works.
To apply for a trade account please complete and submit the form below.
(emails will only been sent once account is approved)SHARE THIS