- To qualify for a trade account you must be a registered business.
- Trade terms will be available on Downland Crafts branded stamps only.
- Once your account has been approved you will be given details to access our trade prices.
- Orders can be placed online or by email after account is approved.
- Trade prices apply to orders of €100 or over with a minimum item quantity of 4.
- Postage charged at cost. Standard postage will be charged at time of ordering, additional postage will be requested by invoice once weight of order is established.
- Lead time on trade orders is a approximately 2-3 weeks from date of order.
Small businesses whether trading online or in a physical shop unable to make the minimum order value will still be considered on an individual commission basis. Please submit the application form as normal putting ‘Commission Account’ in the ‘Any Additional Information’ box as well as average order size and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible with further information.
To apply for a trade account please complete and submit the form below.
(emails will only been sent once account is approved)SHARE THIS