Below are the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions:-
- Ordering Information
- Delivery Information
- Shipping Prices
- Estimated Transit Times
- Custom Stamps
- Back Orders
- Returns Policy
- Handmade Goods
- Who are Downland Crafts
- Prices are shown in euros.
- Payments are charged in euros.
- All online payments are processed securely by either Stripe or PayPal.
- Payments via Stripe. Choose this option to pay by credit card or debit card.
- Payments via PayPal. Choose this option to pay using your PayPal account.
- Payments via Cheque (only available to customers in the Republic of Ireland). Send your cheque, bank draft or postal order to Downland Crafts, The Lodge, Derreskit, Killeshandra, Co. Cavan, H12 DA38. Please note if you choose this payment method your order will be put on hold until your payment has been processed. Once your cheque has cleared your order will be despatched.
We are unable to send orders to Moldova and Russia at this time due to An Post’s suspension of mail services.
- We will deliver to anywhere in the world.
- The shipping prices quoted are for either standard post or registered. We also offer an express post option for deliveries within Ireland (details below).
- If you were to choose the standard post option we cannot be held responsible in the unlikely event that the parcel did not reach it’s destination and no refund or replacement will be given.
- For larger and international orders we advise registered post, this will provide a tracking number so you can keep track of your parcels progress as it makes it’s way to you.
- We like to give each customer the option whether or not to take the risk with standard post and the decision is entirely yours. Whichever option you choose we always obtain a proof of posting receipt.
- We aim to despatch orders within 2 working days of them being placed – Monday to Friday 9.00am – 6.00pm.
- Orders placed on Friday after 6.00pm, Saturday or Sunday will be processed on the following Monday, in the case of a Bank Holiday orders will be processed on the following Tuesday.
- Orders will be sent by An Post.
- Estimated transit times represent the approximate delivery duration from despatch from us until receipt by you the customer. These are only a guideline and it will depend on the size and weight of each package. At busy times delivery may take longer so please allow up to 14 working days for goods to arrive.
- If you are sending within Ireland we also offer an express service. If you choose this option we will despatch your order, when placed before 4pm on a working day, the day after it is received. It will then be delivered to you on the following day. We regret we are unable to despatch orders on the same day at this time.
- Customers are liable for any customs or tax duties that may become due in on delivery of goods outside of Ireland.
Ireland – We offer free delivery when your order value (excluding shipping) is €100 or more after discounts have been applied.
- Standard Post = €4.00
- Registered Post = €8.80
- Express Post = €10.50
- €100+ Order = FREE
Zone 2 – UK, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Luxembourg, Netherlands.
- Standard Post = €7.00
- Registered Post = €14.00
Zone 3 – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Greece Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, :Lithuania, Republic of North Macedonia, Malta, Republic of Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey.
- Standard Post = €7.50
- Registered Post = €14.50
Zone 4 – Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bonaire, Botswana, Brunei Darussalam, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, China, Congo, Congo Dr, Cpsata Rica, Cote D’ivoire, Curacao, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Falklands, Fiji, French Polynesia, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea, Hondoras, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordam, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea Republic ( South) Kuwait, Kyrgystan, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macao, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Republic of Moldova, Mongolia, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Northern Mariana Islands, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Kitts & Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & Grenadines, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Virgin Islands (British), Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Standard Post = €10.50
- Registered Post = €17.50
Zone 5 – Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, New Zealand, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela.
- Standard Post = €13.50
- Registered Post = €20.50
Estimated Transit Times:
The following are for in stock items. For custom stamps please allow up to 28 days.
- Ireland = 1-4 working days (please allow up to 7 days)
- United Kingdom = 2-5 working days (please allow up to 14 days)
- Europe = 3-7 working days (please allow up to 17 days)
- Rest of the World = 5-10 working days (please allow up to 21 days)
These are average estimates, however, it can sometimes take longer. For instance, up to 4 days to some parts of Ireland and up to 14 days to the UK.
If you are ordering from outside of Ireland please be aware that customs delays are possible in your own country and we have no control over the delivery times in these circumstances.
- To order a custom stamp simply add the required design to your basket as normal and pay for them at the checkout. Don’t forget to add the personalisation details in the order notes box.
- If you would like a stamp made of your logo or anything else not using our templates simply email us with the details and we will get a proof made for you. Once the design is approved we will email you a link to purchase as normal.
- We will send your order as soon as it has been made.
- Please note it can take up to 28 days for custom stamps to be made.
From 29th March, 2021 we are no longer accepting back orders. While this feature has worked well for a number of years with our stamps and more recently on our cellophane bags, lately it has caused a bit of confusion with some of our customers. So instead we have replaced it with a new system which allows you to subscribe to our back in stock list. Simply add your email in the box provided to any out of stock product and we will automatically email you when that item comes back into stock. The email will include a link allowing you to easily add it to your basket and make a purchase. This feature is not available on clearance items. All existing back orders on our system will continue to be fulfilled within 28 days.
We hope you will be 100% happy with your order however if an item is not as you imagined it would be you can return it to us within 14 days of purchase for a replacement or full refund of the purchase price excluding postage (does not apply to custom made items including stamps unless they are faulty).
- Items for return must be unopened and in its original packaging.
- Postage costs for returns to be paid by the customer.
- Please include a note in the parcel with your order number, name and address, state your reason for return and whether you would like a replacement or refund.
Your privacy is very important to us.
- We will never share your personal details with anyone outside of Downland Crafts.
- Your details will NOT be automatically added to our newsletter mailing list for product information updates and special offers, however, you can subscribe anytime using the link at the top of any page on this website.
Do you sell handmade goods:
- Yes we make handmade greeting cards, wedding stationery, jewellery, tiaras, hair accessories, keyrings, magnets and more.
- We sell handmade goods on our sister site www.downland-crafts.com.
Who are Downland Crafts:
- If you’d like to know more about us and our story please visit our about us page.